Uniquely planned to represent your book
1.New York Times
- With a distillation of more than 162 years, 58,000 issues and billions of words drawn from The New York Times’s archives and electronic database, the company’s records and various histories of the paper and its people, getting a placement/review or slot is a major strategy to keeping up with the competition. The New York Times offers access to an unrivaled audience that propels prestige.
- The New York Times brand has always been associated with credibility and pride. The NYT Sunday Book Review, which houses the widely cited and influential New York Times Bestseller List, has been shaping reading and purchasing lists for generations. This insert appears in the Sunday edition of the New York Times. Plus, different slots/spaces: full page, half page, quarter page and others are for the authors to choose from based on size, cost and convenience.
2. Ingram Catalog Marketing
- Ingram Catalog contains a wealth of information on a wide range of books from various publishers, making orders painless task. Considered the largest and most trusted distributor of physical and digital content, it has more than 71,000 retail and library customers worldwide. This comprehensive title listing and purchasing tool is published monthly and read monthly by more than 13,500 booksellers and librarians for more than twenty years.
- This strategic placement targets the right categories such as non-fiction and fictional titles: graphic novels and comics, science fiction and fantasy, teen, mystery and suspense, biography and history and holiday gift books.
3. Publisher’s Weekly Select
Publishers Weekly, familiarly known in the book world as PW and “the bible of the book business,” is a weekly news magazine focused on the international book publishing business. It is targeted at publishers, booksellers, librarians, literary agents, authors and the media. It offers feature articles and news on all aspects of the book business, bestsellers lists in a number of categories, and industry statistics, but its best known service is pre-publication book reviews, publishing some 9,000 per year. Our customized partnerships fused the digital and printed advertisements with the banners and newsletters to the desired categories: religion, children’s books, international audience, best-seller’s club, review consideration and announcements to select titles.
We believe you are a result-oriented author and we care for your growth, your journey, and your success. We have skilled consultants that provide the best platforms and strategies using our proven track of experiences both in the US and International demographics.
Our team does not only follow the trend in the publishing marketplace,but we design and create based on our authors’ individual needs and potentials. We are assertive and we are keen on every author’s dream to be noticed by traditional publishing houses.